Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you able to efficiently manage competing priorities? Do you thrive on analyzing and solving problems to help ensure the business runs smoothly? If so, then Hajoca Corporation would like you to join our dedicated team as an Office Administrator. Our team has been servicing the community for years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
As an Office Administrator with Hajoca your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
• Perform accurate and timely invoicing of all customer shipments daily. Inform Inventory Controller of all inventory on hand discrepancies noted on ship tickets.
• Identify and resolve all vendor invoice/purchase order discrepancies prior to the final invoice processing.
• Reconcile daily cash sale transaction payments, prepare the bank deposit, process checks for deposit, and prepare and submit required deposit paperwork.
• Create and maintain customer files.
All interested applicants must possess:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years in a customer service, accounts receivable, or accounts payable role
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work projects and multi-task
• Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Our ideal candidate will also:
• Wholesale distribution experience
• Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and terms
• Basic computer literacy (use of mouse and keyboard, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office)
• Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
• 401 (k) and retirement cash account
• Life insurance
• Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
Apply online at: