As a Delivery Driver with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Driving a Hajoca truck and operating it safely in compliance with Company rules and applicable laws and regulations
• Safely load and secure the truck prior to making deliveries
• Unload correct merchandise and place it where the receiving party dictates
• Provide sales leads by noting prospective customer names, addresses, or needs discovered throughout the course of daily deliveries
• Inspect the truck and required parts to determine safe operating condition prior to delivery and inform supervisor of any mechanical problems.
• Assist team members in servicing customers
All interested applicants must possess:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Be 21 years or older
• Possess a proper and valid driver’s license
• Possess a driving record that demonstrates good driving skills
• Know laws, rules, and regulations governing driving motor vehicles, as well as commercial vehicles subject to DOT regulations
• Pass a DOT physical examination prior to employment and every following two years for as long as you drive a company vehicle
Our ideal candidate will also:
• Have, or quickly develop, a comprehensive knowledge of product
• Have 2+ years’ experience in a delivery or material handling environment
• Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
• Possess the ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
• Possess basic computer literacy
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
• 401(k) and retirement cash account
• Life insurance
• Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
Apply online at: